Wednesday, July 01, 2015

I am not sure I can say this without bursting from emotion, but I'll try.

I am in Eretz Yisroel.
I am surrounded by yidden.
I live in our Holy Land, the one G-d promised to Avraham and Yitzchak and Yaakov.
I live in this holiest land that Moshe Rabbeinu, our teacher, leader and faithful shepherd burned with desire and yearning to step foot in.
And I live here. I have stepped foot on its soil, drank its waters, breathed its air.
I live in Eretz Yisroel.

My heart hurts from emotion. I am about to cry. My stomach twists.

Me? Chava? In the beautiful, ageless, timeless Eretz Yisroel?

May it be His will that I always be worthy of this reality.

2 comments:

Batya Medad said...

This post has been included in the latest joint Havel Havelim-Kosher Cooking Carnival,  Shiloh Musings: 17th of Tammuz Fast Postponed, HH and KCC, Too

Please visit and check out the other posts; read, comment and share, thanks.

Welcome to the joblogging community.

the sabra said...

:(