Monday, June 01, 2015

My day is full of gifts!

Must sleep but would be remiss not to first toss out a few of the gifts I got today. (Not chuck it in the bin but throw out into the air.)

Not in order of importance -

B"H

1) davened maariv with a minyan
2) the minyan was in a gas station near our idle bus
3) I woke up just on time for morning
meeting
4) lerner messaged me and knew rafi
5) chani told me how calm she is
6) none of my stuff broke in transit
7) I had two showers today
8 ) one of the showers was hot

More later bez"h

4 comments:

Tzivia in AliyahLand said...

Heads up! This post has been included in the weekly roundup of all things bloggy and Jewish, Haveil Havalim, hosted over at Adventures in AliyahLand. Come on by and take a look!

the sabra said...

O wow what an honor, thank you.
It's been so long since I've been "involved" with blogging.

Batya Medad said...

He/she who blogs is involved.

the sabra said...

I used to be a lot more emotionally invested in my blog writing, upkeep, commenting etc...