Thursday, April 16, 2015

YESSSSS!!!

Jab! Cross! Hook! Right upper cut! Left upper cut! Right hook to the body! Right hook to the head! Left hook!

And whatever other celebratory punches this news deserves :))))

Cody told me, after I thanked him for getting me to where I am, that it's because I listen. And he enjoys teaching people who listen. Unlike, wait for it, wait for it, ahhhh I can't even say it, it's too exciting and relieving after all my angst cuz of him ahhh yayyy thank You Hashem for this little gift before I bid farewell once again to my #1 boxing place.

2 comments:

Ruti Mizrachi said...

WooHOO!!! We have some serious catching up to do.

the sabra said...

Haha it's silly but it does teach me once again that things are usually not how they seem so that's big. Plus closure and encouragement are always good :)
Boruch hashem!