Monday, September 29, 2014

Liberating My Sneaky Blessings :)

My oh my I love these two and finally feel ready to "pass em on" as they've strengthened sufficiently in my core for the first phase, B"H. "The first danger has passed." teehee


Sneaky Blessings




Iyar 16, 5774 · May 16, 2014

Due to the limitations of your reality, some of your best friends can only enter incognito.
In fact, the really big ones sometimes sneak through disguised as ugly monsters and vicious enemies. Otherwise, the guards at the gate would never let them in. These are the events optimists call “blessings in disguise.”
Here's how to fire the guards: Expand your mind, expand your world and sincerely rejoice in whatever G-d sends you. Then the blessings will feel free to enter in all their glory.

Print   |   Post A Comment   |   Read Online   |   

=========================

Liberate your Blessings
Iyar 18, 5774 · May 18, 2014

How to unmask a blessing in disguise:
Stare it in the face and say, “I know you are not just a lousy day or bad luck. I know you are a good friend—even if for the life of me, I cannot determine how. I know there is only one Source of All Things, and nothing can convince me that evil descends from Above. Evil descends from the constraints of my perception. You are no more than a blessing in disguise.”
This blessing, if truly a great one, will not surrender its cover easily. You will need to hold your ground like a mountain against the sea. You will need a composure that demonstrates you meant every word you said. You need to surprise yourself with your own resolve.
And then you can turn over a world. A world that once distorted every blessing that squeezed through its gates will open wide. And the blessings that have already entered will sigh a breath of relief as one by one they discard their scary costumes.

Print   |   Post A Comment   |   Read Online   |   

No comments: