Thursday, November 07, 2013

I am needle, watch me sew.

Okay, it's time for the needle. 

You are G‑d’s needle with which He sews the many patches of Creation into a single garment for His glory.
At one end, the needle must be hard and sharp, to squeeze through the ordeal. But the other end must have a vacant hollow, a nothingness with which to hold the thread.

With the world, be firm and sharp. Within, feel how small you are before the Infinite.   -Daily Dose by Tzvi Freeman


I am trying to sew a reality of Jewish unity and also a pride in Shlichus. Dearest Creator of mine, please be so kind as to push me through (er I specified "kindly" eh?).

Thanks :)

3 comments:

Ruti Mizrachi said...

Nice one, girly. I give you brachot for a happy answer to your request from the Ribono shel Olam. Love, Rutima xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the sabra said...

Thank you lady!

the sabra said...

Er Ima.

;)