Friday, May 31, 2013

Avraham Tal

When Avraham Tal takes me from the internet cafe in Pushkar to the airport lounge in Puerto Rico-

-he takes me everywhere, space-wise and time-wise.

Ahhh :-))) my stomach grumbling, music blasting, gum chewing, sweatshirt clad-ed, waiting thrillingly individuality is back. Yea!
I don't think she'll stay long but she just might.

My second attempt at settling (uno*, Portlandia minus ia, and bet**, now in Yew Nork massage based) is crumbling just like the first. If money, relationships and stability aint gonna come, may as well keep jetting.

*reminds me of last night's sleepover and this morning's swim. so psychingly fabulous b"h!

**remember he/he/we used to do that? ps I heard the chanukah song in the car today.

OH I CAN CRY FROM JOY TO BE WRITING!  FACEBOOK, GO JUMP IN THE LAKE!

The loud peoples' outrageously loud guffawing was disturbing me previously till I relaxed and relished in the sounds of mirth. Go, smile, laugh. (Bestseller)

No comments: