Friday, September 07, 2012

Tachshov Tov Yihiye Tov

I have the power to create my destiny.

I determine I will be in a home full of love, life and laughter.

I predict treasuring my quiet time and enjoying reading long books (guilt-free) and writing articles and watching videos.

I will love my visitor time both in person and via phone or text or email. 

I will always have who and what I need at the right time.

I will think about the big zechus I just had and that will inspire me.

I will take life day by day and not worry about not having any structure to look forward to.

I will smile and be calm and happy because Hashem is my Father and knows what's in my heart and He loves me and is taking care of me.

2 comments:

the sabra said...

Personally, I prefer to encourage people with "tracht gut vet zein gut. Think good and it will be good. Gd is on your side." rather than "it will suck, nobody will care about you, you will be in pain and in loneliness amongst strangers and you will have brought it upon yourself."

:\

rutimizrachi said...

Yeah, I like the sound of the happy version better, too. ;-)