Friday, August 31, 2012

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

That's from Lance Armstrong. Well, according to my gym at least. Brooklyn Martial Arts, you taught me something fantastic. I see that sign and I know I can keep going. Man, I'm like an army brat. Sorta kinda.

You also taught me how to fend off attackers. I like the Krav Maga "your religion" line.
Heehee I just remembered Chamil saying we should put a face on the bag "and preferably Justin's because he was the one who got you all into this." Heehee humour is just GREAT! (Hi Sheina)

Whew, so off topic here.
Oh! I just realized that prapps my title seems to indicate that I'm debating and referencing my kidney decision. Nopes. Not in the slightest. In fact, during my last appointment -- the final crossmatch -- I asked about liver donation ;)

No comments: