Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nobody Showed Up @ 10:45am

I thought she might surprise me and be there waiting at 10:45. That maybe hearing my voice accidentally break (as a sob crept up), she would return to her original plan of coming with me. I didn't expect it but thought it would be super incredible if I walked up and saw her.

But nu nu. Obviously I can handle it alone if that's what He's arranging for me.

I would have accepted if either of my friends - the girl or woman in 770 - would have been able to come.

But again, I guess it's in my best interests to go alone.

Woohoo.

(Derek Jeter on the radio DID make me smile and feel a bit better :))

5 comments:

Pragmatician said...

how far are you on the kidney thing???

Years ago I made this website, it's a lot of clutter now but perhaps you can find something of interest to read.

http://tjktsc.tripod.com/

All these years of reading each other's blogs and I had no idea!!!!

hr

the sabra said...

I'm pretty far in thank G-d. We have a tentative surgery date for pretty soon. It's incredible! I'm actually feeling somewhat overwhelmed (see latest post!) and alone in all this, so your timely comment was sincerely appreciated. Gd bless!

Ooh I look forward to checking it out!

Wait, didn't know about what?

Pragmatician said...

well a few years ago when we were commenting on each others blogs frequently, we didn't know we have similar medical issues, even though B'H I try not think too much about it.

Pragmatician said...

well a few years ago when we were commenting on each others blogs frequently, we didn't know we have similar medical issues, even though B'H I try not think too much about it.

the sabra said...

Oy um Prag, can you email me? Altishalioti@gmail
com.