Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Kidney Blog?


I briefly considered starting a new blog (or other form of social sharing) about my whole kidney journey. Not so much for myself, but for my family (and close friends) who want to follow my thoughts and progress.

I didn't because, thank G-d, my whole life is so chock full of incredible events that I have accepted that my life is one long journey of awesomeness, with no need to separately document each trip and experience. Yeah, back in the day a midnight trip to 7-11 needed its own scrapbook. Now, backpacking through Asia or being involved in a kidney donation, rolls right along the Daily Doses from Chabad.org, thoughts about the weather, corny jokes, and any other piece of news, humour, interest or abstract that makes its way onto my blog :)

No comments: