Monday, April 23, 2012

Say, whaaaaaaaat? (re my lifestyle, levi style)

I must decide:

Caribbean till next Wednesday (May 2, 10th of Iyar), Los Angeles till a week and a half later (May 14, 22nd of Iyar), Colorado for 5 weeks (June 18, 28th of Sivan), something for a month and a half (maybe Los Angeles, or Portland, or New York or Los Cabos or Leeds or anywhere else), go to Oslo in August till Yom Kippur, England for Sukkos and on...

OR

Caribbean till Los Angeles till Shavuos and then Philippppppppppppines for 5 weeks, and then onto Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and prapps more...

It's just too hard to decide...!

4 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

I'm missing one important country on your list. What's up with THAT?

the sabra said...

Rutima, Israel is in a different category completely. It's not on the "regular" plans list.

rutimizrachi said...

Glad you got my message. ;-)

Rachel said...

Oh, good. I was feeling guilty all week, because I realized we didn't meet up when you were last here. I finish school next week. Come come.