Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Here I won't be interrupted...

The proof is in the pudding. The instant pudding.

Like the video (with Mimmis's friends) where the Rebbe explains ahavas yisroel as giving what the person asks for, not what you think they need. That will come later. Both the object (from your part) and the understanding (on their part).

Like why the taffy creature marsh didn't work. Even with an excellent grade. And why the swimming tube hat still causes cringe.

Like why DorethSticks will never work. Not with thinking, feeling people at least. You keep smiling, it's cool, it works for you.

People hang up the phone and roll eyes, mock, frustrated, sigh, dismiss...is that better?
Trusting in the absoluteness of someone is obviously unhealthy. Shoulda told me that earlier on. Everyone else seemed to have picked up on that. No expectations, we would say, no disappointments. Too bad it has to be about you, though. It's a shame to have to filter. I guess that's what exile is all about.

But you know, sitting on that wall in the driveway, your short raw sentence struck a chord I didn't think you'd access. You accessed it because you came from a different place. Last night, someone came. I wonder if it was you. It's been months. I wonder if the message was for you or for the next one. I don't know if you still care. I don't know if I still care. (bold I, and prapps bold I doubled).

Israel.

The banquet-like air in the less cold night proved that explaining leads to understanding which leads to empathy.

Most of the time, at least.

Sigh.

Sigh sigh sigh.

Again, the proof is in the pudding.

One step closer to $2 massages...thank Gd...

No comments: