Sunday, February 05, 2012

Oh, the place I can go...

Argentina, for a few months, my own apartment, expand my repertoire of special needs experience.

Southeast Asia, backpack and help out shluchim for an indefinite amount of time.

Leeds (UK), back to the people I love, doing the things I love. Especially if going for Pesach.

Israel, do my 3 month stint of learning massage while learning Chassidus and perhaps doing the Rina House.

Russia, go on Shlichus somewhere there.

Learn Chinese Massage (clothing permitted!) in any city I fancy.

Or, anywhere else in the entire freakin world.


I'm not kidding when I say I'm jealous of myself...!

 
!הֹדוּ לַיהוָה כִּי־טוֹב כִּי לְעוֹלָם חַסְדּוֹ

4 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

I like the Israel part. :-)

the sabra said...

Ya me too :)

Anonymous said...

I am quite in favor of UK! ;)
But I think you should go somewhere you are happy!
Miss you x

the sabra said...

Channa?