Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Treadmill of My Life

Because I'm walking on a treadmill that stretches miles; I keep returning to the same place.

Because I'm playing with those identical Russian dolls; one inside the other inside the other inside the other inside the other.

Because Chava is Chava is Chava is Chava is Chava.

Now, that's a good thing. I hate when I become Yvette. But perhaps Chavah would do me good. Chavah looks more circular though. More trapped. Blah.


Things I Think Would Get Me Outta This Crazed Circle:

1) Progress with "Mendel My Friend'l".

2) Getting licensed in Massage Therapy (more than my South American certificate).

3) Exercising and stretching a significant amount to heal my back, neck, shoulders and feet.

4) A challenge with a defined goal and personal gain.

No comments: