Friday, December 30, 2011

SingingWithEsther.com

I can't believe it's finally here.

I've been dreaming of this day for ages. Well, this has been the first stage of my dream. The final stage is of holding Esther's CD in my hands. AHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Esther, I wish you bucketloads of luck and only good easy fun incredible times!

Girls (only!), check out this phenomenal webpage where you can experience all your worlds, emotions, deeds and thoughts bridged into one encouraging uplifting journey of a song. And then another one. And another one. And another one.

With love, I present SingingWithEsther.com.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Chava!!!! You are awesome! Thanx for always believing in me and for truly understanding the purpose and depth of my songs...

the sabra said...

It's an honor to be 'included', dude.

the sabra said...

I held the CD in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!