Tuesday, November 01, 2011

When Everything I Do Is Wrong

When everything I do, is wrong. When everything I say, is wrong.
When everything I try, is wrong. When everything I am, is wrong.

When quiet words of disappointment scream louder than a slamming door.
When little words of sarcasm echo in my heart and soul.

When every effort's met with FAIL, and every wind threatens my sail.
When every space becomes my nail and no one thinks to come and bail.

When time and time again I fall, and no one cares to hear my call.
When every day just makes me small, and every turn brings one more wall.

How can I walk the path with calm? How can I diffuse my inner bomb?
How can I paste and feel a smile? How can I tolerate this guile?

Maybe I'll just run away. Or maybe in my bed I'll stay.
Maybe I'll go find a way, that I'll never face another day.

When everything I do, is wrong. When everything I say, is wrong.
When everything I try, is wrong. When everything I am, is wrong.

2 comments:

Scraps said...

(((hugs)))

It's a feeling that hurts to the very depths of your soul... :(

the sabra said...

I'd click a 'like' button to that, Scraps. Thanks.