Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Week-Long Headache

I've been getting so many headaches lately. Physiological ones. I don't know why. True, my sugar intake has been higher, and conversely, my water intake lower. Yet, neither so significant that it should be impacting me such. True, the extreme temperature fluctuations- outdoor heat and the indoor cold- could be a cause, but unlikely because I've been living with it for a while. I'm stumped. I hope these headaches go away fast. They cause me pain and make it hard to get work done.

***
I wonder, can it be connected to Tes Sivan? Truthfully, I have not thought about the date much these past few months. About a week or two ago is when the date Tes Sivan started cropping up.
Perhaps, subconsciously, it's Reizi's yahrtzeit that is causing all these headaches...

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Weird. Me, too. And no connection to Reizi except through you, dear one. May we both feel better, and become our old productive selves again!

the sabra said...

Well I woke up the next day, Sunday, with a headache too, so I dunno bout Reizi...

Amen to your brocha and hello, today's portion of the Chumash (Sheini of Sh'lach) is your portion!! I always grin so proudly when I get to it :)

rutimizrachi said...

You make me smile. Thank you. I LOVE this parsha.

I hope your head is getting better. My headache seems to be receding day by day. I actually slept through the night last night!