Friday, April 01, 2011

Snubbed

That's the word I'm looking for.
Ironically, he's the one who gave it to me.
 
It's disappointing and frustrating that they think it's about me being overwhelmed with the work and wanting to pass on the responsibilities.
THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!
I am thrilled to be involved!! Involved? Heck, I instigated this all! With the help and guidance of Hashem, not denying. I gave birth to a beautiful idea and I want to freakin raise it. I LIKE this. I am OVERJOYED to be the messenger from G-d for such a holy, awesome, miraculuos deed. What makes you think I would want it snatched out of my hands kacha??

I cried about this.
 
Now I'm feeling a bit apathetic. Cold. Oh, isn't that horrid you can't reach me by phone now? A little empathy won't hurt, I replied...

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Of course you'll share it articulately when you feel like it... I still have MY phone.

rutimizrachi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the sabra said...

I knooooooooooooooow. You're the bestttttttttt!!