Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rami Levi: "I will deliver food to you (Fogels) until youngest orphan turns 18."

Rami Levi, the controlling owner of one of the country’s largest supermarket chains, not only joined thousands of others who visited the surviving members of the Fogel family to comfort them in mourning – he also stocked their shelves and refrigerator with food.
“You will have to get used to my face,” Levi told the mourners and friends. I have committed myself that every week I will deliver food and stock your home until the youngest orphan turns 18 years old."

Condolences for the Fogel family of Itamar, in Samaria, can be offered by accessing this web page: http://fogelfamilyguestbook.blogspot.com/

---
Thanks to Ruti for alerting me bout this tzadik's latest act.

1 comment:

rutimizrachi said...

May we share happy news, dear one. Thanks for the link! Now -- when are you coming by???