Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Saved in the Merit of Mivtza Mezuzah

This evening (Tuesday), Kiryat Arba shliach Rabbi Yossi Nachshon escaped the shooting attack that occurred at the Bnei Naim Junction in the merit of Mivtza Mezuzah.

Every evening, Chabad House workers have been traveling to various communities in the area as part of Mivtza Mezuzah during the month of Elul. So far, over 1,000 mezuzos have been checked as part of the mivtza, and many invalid mezuzos have been exchanged with kosher ones.

“Today, I was on my way to Maaleh Chaver, which is very close to the community of Bnei Naim,” Rabbi Nachshon later reported. “But one of the people checking the mezuzos delayed me in Kiryat Arba. Baruch Hashem, this possibly saved my life as I would have been driving through the junction when the shooting occurred.”

Currently, Rabbi Nachshon is planning to increase his staff’s activities and to hold a special thanksgiving seudah.
(SOURCE: COL.ORG.IL)

No comments: