Monday, August 23, 2010

Hashem Always Takes Care of Me :-]

And because I am a man that sees the world in words, I must end this story with positive words. Positive words that are true and comforting. Positive words that remind me that my Father loves me much much more than any father who loves their only son born in his old age can, and much much more than I can ever fathom.
Too, I must end with words of faith and of trust.
Words that send me singing with gratitude and joy.
Words that tell me it's all awesomely good cuz after all, Hashem (the Good One who does only good) is always taking caring of me.

He cherishes me.
:D

4 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

:-) I am confused by you being a man; but otherwise, your sentiments herein make my heart dance.

the sabra said...

:D

Yes ruti dear, most people don't know this about me. What can I say...?
-
It's incredible how necessary this post was in order for me to have a good night's sleep.

ChayAiz said...

i looooooooooooooooooooooooove the correlation between the positive and rightness and truth of it (imminent salvation?) and the need to WRITE IT DOWN or at least verbalize it
thats me toooooo!!

the sabra said...

Hmmm not sure if I understand what you wrote (and vice versa :p)