Monday, June 21, 2010

Mall of America

Hurrying on my way, I apologized to the two young earnest salesfolk.
"I'm sorry, but I wouldn't even ask you the time," and it felt wrong and liberating to continue, "cuz I just don't, I just can't trust salespeople!"

-Minnesnota (in honor of Wisticonstin)

========================================

I smirked loudly (yes, possible) and laughed loudly (too, possible) the entire time I rode the up-side-down roller coaster in the mall. And before I actually rode, and after. Money well spent :)

========================================

Carrying the Nordstrom bag. Pfff. And the bridge outside. And bayg. (fresh farm aygs for braykfist) And Butterfly Bay. And persuading everyone after to ask me if I had ever been to the Mall of America. And really, it all boils down to the incredibly exhilarating and personal experience of riding a roller coaster alone in a busy mall. Essence of Life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Haven't been here in a while. Such a nice change.

Rachel said...

How'd Butterfly Bay go?

What'd you do to your blog???? WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO CHANGE??? WHERE IS THE STABILITY IN MY LIFE????? Oh well. It's nice. Good job, Sab. Good job.

the sabra said...

Butterfly Bay was extremely lame. $2 for a lame, disappointing Erev Shabbos experience. But $2 not regretted cuz when a butterfly flaps its wings on one end of the country, it affects the other side of the country. Should that be effects?

And re the change-it's not my fault! I went to change a label or a font or color or something and Blogger threatened me to change. I cowered. I'll admit it-I chose new template over being relocated permanently to Iceland.

Rachel said...

"When a butterfly flaps its wings on one end of the country, it affects the other side of the country. Should that be effects?"

Heart. Warm. Fuzzy. Not like belly-lint.

the sabra said...

u always ruin it with the belly-lint comment.