Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why is this girl so strange??

"Next week, Shabbos starts at 5:16."
"Really? I thought in Yerushalayim it was earlier."
"Huh? I'm talking about for us."
"You mean you don't believe that we'll be in Eretz Yisroel with Moshiach next week?"

"What are you eating?"
"Shabbos seudah."
"What are you eating?!"
"The Shabbos seudah!"
"But what are you eaaaaaaaaaaating???"
"Chicken. At my Shabbos seudah."

"I reeeeally like this junk. What gives YOU the most physical pleasure?"
"Learning chassidus."
"No, I said physical pleasure."
"I know. Chassidus."

13 comments:

Mushkie said...

You???

the sabra said...

Why would I talk about myself like that?

Mushkie said...

Reverse-psychology of fishing for compliments perchance? You never fail to confuse me.

the sabra said...

pfff one thing you can be certain of though--here, on this blog, i'm not fishing for no compliments.

Mushkie said...

(the english pedantic person in me is pointing out that grammatically speaking that means that you are fishing but no-one cares for grammar anymore)

No, somehow I didn't think you were. Don't worry, you still confuse me.

the sabra said...

Oh. Should I apologize?

Mushkie said...

Chas veshalom! keeps me on my toes.

the sabra said...

:)

C said...

What??? This wasn't you? But it is so like you to live this way!

the sabra said...

I'm not strange.

the sabra said...

and I think this post needs to go soon...

Rachel said...

I'm writing this because I feel like commenting on this post.

the sabra said...

k

permission granted