Sunday, October 18, 2009

[They might charge me for a title. I better leave it blank.]

"Remember that deal we had...? You come work for us and we give you a place to stay, food to eat, a mode of transportation...? Well, heh, we were kidding. Oh, no-not about the work part. The room, board and etcetera part :)"

I'm trying hard to smile, too.
Really. It's not that bad. I mean I coulda had to teach Swahili to a lion. Now THAT woulda been frustrating. This? Right after Shabbos Bereishis and Rosh Hashona and Yom Kippur and Simchas Torah and being a Jew and a chossid and self-bettering human being? Totally cool.

ENTER CALVIN SMILE

10 comments:

mishmum said...

oy

Mushkie said...

You don't have a place??? Um, go to my cousin's cousin's. Blumenfeld's, Peru. Seriously why not?

(Btw, if they charge you for a title, will they charge me for a shameless plug? vcextreme.blogspot.com)

the sabra said...

No, but I will--ten bucks please.

C said...

:(

mishmum said...

Aha, so that's how you earn your money...

Mushkie said...

Ich hob nisht gelt. Viffel gelt host du?

the sabra said...

however much i gave to tzedakah

Mushkie said...

i meant to give to me.

the sabra said...

ahem chani, remember this? :D

the sabra said...

O wow cool, 2010.