Friday, June 26, 2009

"You are the information you consume."

So stated Shais Taub, my new "HeroModel". (Shriki, do NOT take credit. Please.) (Shmuel HaLevi, you can.) He said youch I'm tired I must go to sleep.
No, he didn't say that-I'm saying that now.
I'll write more another time. Yeaaaaaaaaaah right. No no, I really hope I do. I wanna share the story with the Rebbe Rashab's chassidim by the farbrengen of the Frierdiker Rebbe. I wanna write bout hiskashrus and how it connects with the Yud Shevat sicha of the foxes on Har Habayis [Sonia: "....so?" LOL]. Views, Rebbe eyes, learning-yea, good stuff.

We want moshiach now.


-To be deleted n rewritten, b'ezrat hashem- (like har habayis, razed then raised)

this is a messy post, i must say.

oh! and the yerushalmi story. shucks i wanna remember everything.

2 comments:

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Ha!

chava the sabra the author of this blog which rhymes with log that nobody sat on in the rain oof that makes me saddish. said...

anddddddddddd i never rewrote it. i never do. why do i keep thinking i will? i wont. nu.