Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Thy children shall come again to their own border"

All the way on the bottom of the blog's sidebar (on the right) there is this little icon with the faces of the three kidnapped soldiers and a link to the website their parents made for them. I visited the site again, just now, and donated some money for Gilad Shalit. Tzedakah always helps. I looked in my sent mail to see if I've donated before and I saw that I did and that I had included the following message-"I daven for your three sons every day and I daven that Moshiach should come and bring us a time when all our children will forever be safe!".

Three sons.

Three sons, I was praying for.
I still am.
But now two of them have "l'iluy nishmas" before their names.
We want Moshiach now!

2 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Keep writing about them. Keep speaking and praying about them. Tzadika. Each word, each prayer brings closer to us the time when such evil will lose all of its power.

C said...

:(

Amen.