Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Soldier From Gaza Speaks

I'm utterly speechless after sucha speech. (Yes, I had to say it like that) Yishai and Malka Fleisher interviewed an IDF (reserve) soldier, Aryeh, who was just in Gaza for a week. If I thought "I felt like I was there" before, boy did I get a re-experience. (I shoulda been sleepin hours ago. Leave my English alone)

My pulse flutters as I prepare to share with you this most (get ready to start cheering, my cliche squad-) incredibly fascinating....... ....Interview With A Soldier From Gaza!

-eager applause- (that looks like applesauce)

(This is like how I used to write. Eh let's change that to "This is like how I used to. Write" Cuz now everything is copy-pasted. When I was a kid, we did everything the HARD way. Feh, spoiled generation! That change I did up there (chill B.Hussein--u don't own the change industry) reminded me of "There is one guideline for thin and fat people, alike. If you're thin, don't eat fast. If you're fat, don't eat. Fast." Man, I totally just took away from the seriousness of the guy's words. I really didn't mean to. I really was blown away by it. NO pun intended. HONESTLY!)

P.S Just noticed I exclaimed "boy" and "man".

2 comments:

Rafi G said...

I wanted to comment on the upper post (gasp), but it does not allow comments....
Olmert has done so much damage, we will only find out well after he is gone how bad he really has been....

the sabra said...

I have a strong feeling you're right. Quite embarrassing, I might add.