Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Names in Yesterday's Chitas

Hehe I was too tired to type it last night and was gonna ignore it but just now I was skimmin an article that mentioned Tzipi Livni, Ehud Olmert, Shaul Mofaz...and the names popped out at me, again, forcin me to mention them. (They really did. They popped out and they forced me. Where do you think this long jagged bruise is from?)

שאול (That was the first one. Blurted out "Hey! You're in today's chitas!" He didn't disagree.)
לבני (Tzippy)
חברון (I need to explain this??)
קרח (From my piece I want to finish writing)
אלישבע (The blogger I rarely read)
נחשון (The Unit)
אלעזר-איתמר (The settlements)
אלקנה (Shmotkin. Our friend)

14 comments:

Chaya Y. said...

haha meshugene!

the sabra said...

heehee I know which ones you liked :D

Btw funniest thing--told my aunt about internet issue, she told me to go to sweet expressions cuz she heard there is free internet there.
LOLLLLL

webjem said...

The stuff that turns up in google blog alerts.

You're friends with that Shmotkin guy?

the sabra said...

Define "friends", Mr. JEM.

:)

webjem said...

I will not. Your word.

Chaya Y. said...

takeh i should go there .... so what was todays chitas?

the sabra said...

webjem-but you're in the industry...i gotta be careful.
chaya, should we tell him/her?
what would cs say? (the new york one)

Chaya Y. said...

looooooooooooool it took me a few sec to figure cs out

the sabra said...

HEEHEE

(ahhhh every time i laugh, i get harassed by our student)

the sabra said...

hehe i asked my mother something about a comment of the F"R, and she said she didn't know..and i should ask cs. lollllllll.

Chaya Y. said...

which cs

the sabra said...

the new one
our other friend

:D

the sabra said...

LOLLLLL I'm cracking up to myself here oy thanks!

the sabra said...

Ha, reading this randomly I came to comment on the Elkanah Shmotkin bit cuz now I can REALLY say he's my friend (how ya doin webjem? I was so excited when you came to my blog--stay!)...and then I got all confused by CS. Only till I read till the end did I remember who it is. Haa!