Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The student (extremely concerned): "What should I do!? My friends, who I haven't seen in a REALLY long time, are here and I wanna play with them...but I also want to continue learning with you!"
Her teacher (extremely pleased): "Hmm why don't you go and play with them now and later on today, before we go out, I'll learn with you for an extra half hour?"
The student (extremely relieved): "Yes! That's good! I like that! Thank you!"

~whistle~

She's grateful to me.
I'm so grateful to Him.

2 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

(Sigh.) I seem to have little time to read lately. But this tight and cheerful little lovesong to Hashem and His children and His gifts made me smile. Thank you. Did you ever get any sleep, little night-owl?

the sabra said...

Last night, approx 4 full sixty-minutes :)