Friday, December 12, 2008

"YEHUDA AVNER" (big favour, i'm doing)

Canuck-shoyn with the "post yehuda avner" harassment!

Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner.
Israel. Israel.Israel. Israel.Israel. Israel.Israel. Israel.Israel.
Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner. Yehuda Avner.

A couple of "spy" "organization" "plot" "committee" "diplomat" "security" "mossad" words thrown in for good measure. Yalla.

4 comments:

mishmum said...

I'm laughing hysterically here, but part of me is a bit nervous...
k, wait till like 7 a.m. in Israel.

(Mr. Genug Shoyn, isn't that from some tape or something?)

I CIA said...

Ma holech kan?

the sabra said...

I CIA:
Mah zeh poh? Gush Katif?

mishmum:
Kanskje.
I knew you'd laugh--that's why I wanted you to check it right away even though it was 4:30 I mean 3:30 I mean...

mishmum said...

:D

hehehee.....