Friday, December 05, 2008

Thank You, Blogger.

Thank you, Blogger, for introducing me to my Torah-study partner.

Thanks for giving me direction and purpose;
thanks for holding my hand in comfort.
Thanks for coaching me into change and growth;
thanks for encouraging me when I despaired.
Thanks for teaching me how to heal my soul;
thanks for making me aware that I must share my knowledge with others.
Thanks for providing me with the tools to repair this damaged world;
thanks for directing my sight to the path I'm to tread.
Thanks for handing me a match in this frightfully dark world;
thanks for showing me how to spread that light to my surroundings.

Thank you, Blogger, for introducing me to my Torah-study partner.
.
.
.
A Worthy One Thousandth, Indeed.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love you.

You made me smile. Wide.

Shavuah Tov.

The Babysitter said...

Now you've got a dark hard to read theme. I suppose having to do with the tragedy that occured, but I like how your being possitive about it all, that it should all lead to good actions, and thanking blogger...

the sabra said...

And
Rachel
I
love
you
too.


Shana
Tova.

Gut
Yom
Tov.