Monday, November 10, 2008

the warmest Sweetest smile

i Glanced upwards and to the left
and the Warmest sweetest smile was Offered to me
instinctively, i Accepted it
and offered my own in Return
a shy Grateful smile

i walked on my own Path
and surely the Other turned to his
both snug in the Winter night
from the moment Exchanged

the way that Smile lived
was through the way it was Conceived
extending and receiving with Equal grace
from the Start
until
eternity

the warmest Sweetest smile
...

4 comments:

pennie said...

awww ......i'm gettn the warm fuzzies inside .......too bad it wasnt a "bumped into at the airport" event .....sounds like it a bit though

Mongrel said...

Do you know the song I'm Just A Face In The Crowd by Lionel Ritchie and Trijntje Oosterhuis?

rutimizrachi said...

What sweetness! And what longevity that smile has, once it is followed to its Source.

the sabra said...

pennie: yup, it was pretty similar. "Excuse me? Can you please help me in understanding the difference between these two cartons of Oatly?" loll

mongrel: nope

rutimizrachi: definitely sweet, definitely long lasting. Source? well, living in His world and helping one another, yes.