Monday, July 14, 2008

I saw her husband.

And when I had seen him, a tremor had zigzagged through my body.
To be in such close proximity to holiness and without any preparation...
Why holiness?
A test of such magnitude comes from a love that equals it, it's known.
And I saw him.
I saw her husband.
It was just an ordinary day, a busy day.
I was running up the block, in the house, out the house, down the block, back in the house, sitting on the couch and then I saw him and I didn't know it was him.
"It's him", someone whispered to me.
So I saw him.
I saw her husband.
I wanted to release my hug then. No; can't. I'll say something. I'll tell you I care. I'll tell you I'm a part.
I should stop staring.
But I can't.
Holiness is walking. Holiness is murmuring. Holiness is turning.
Look! Listen! Follow!
Please know what's in my heart.
Please know I'm intricately bound with you.
He had no clue.
But it never left me, that scene.
That scene when her husband's glow filled the room.
An evanescent energy; an everlasting effect.

I saw her husband, I saw holiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY HE KNOW ONLY GOOD FROM NOW.

AMEN

the sabra said...

Amen.
Revealed good.
Amen.

Anonymous said...

WHY GOD WHY

the sabra said...

Ha I just got a comment with those exact words 'gd why' by the post announcing her need of a refuah...my answer was that more than 'why' we should be crying 'enough'.

why? why, you ask? we don't want reasons and answers. we just want moshiach.