Friday, July 18, 2008

Cool, cooler, coolest and laya.

--And three hours later, it's a non-neogtioable.--

First of all, I LOVE YOU. I wanna hug you. I wanna be hugged by you. Toronto. August. Wedding. No, shamefully, I did not look at the facebook fotos. Goodbye town of lashon hora. Maariv journalist-woohoo I got connections. Make me laugh. Make me laugh, Penina. You mean you didn't totally scare him away?? My uncle is really chassidish; all he does all day is smoke and be chassidish. I once washed all the shawarma dishes, for real, my back was killing me after that. How do blogs work? Uh you're secretary and head of corporation. What? No work ethics?? I was so angry to see Olmert with Karnit. Isn't all of America like that-work hard, earn money? I only taught you to put those foods in the salad? I usually put more. My little brothers are not so Jewish anymore. Wait, I came with you to Kfar Tapuach? I used to text you after Hamapil and you'd get all annoyed by the beeping of the keys. You were a good host to me. I don't remember that blond soldier-I told you I don't have a good memory for events. I was literally holding my jaw from the pain. Was that the creepy dirty ichy place we went to? Tell me more funny stuff, Penina. Kanu and the whole story. I think Yisroel is friends with him. I didn't wanna do four different schools-one for each year of high school. My mother knows your mother. I had a bloody leg last week. Why were they teasing us in Efrat? Good luck finding an apartment on Craigs List. I can't believe you told your mother that. I feel bad I'm making your sister starve. For sure-he has kids my age. His friends are not impressed that I don't iron his shirts, but they don't understand that he doesn't want me to. Oh wow now everyone can see how wealthy I am according to Yahoo Finances. He stood there forlorn and helpless, until I graciously came to his aid. She's both kinds of chassidish-ya know, the middos one and the tznius/chitas one. You tell me about dating, I'll tell you about marriage. They shecht you over here. You're not going to miss anyone?? There's not much to say past "Supper was good.". It's an eleven month course. Oh! We can't miss each other! We wanna go away for winter-you remember how I got sick the whole winter. These mosquitoes don't hate you, they love you. I never thought I would marry someone like him but he has a heart of gold and that's all that really counts. So she told them her taxi was waiting outside and she is leaving. Heh, I was about to tell you to read one of the inspirational articles. Israelis all follow news. I'll be sitting in my room and they'll just walk in. I dunno how I'm gonna wake up tomorrow. Our phone rings very loudly cuz it has no ringer. (ed-kodaked verbatim) Did you make all the links yourself? It's so good you loved your Shluchim--not many people do. Mah echpat lecha? Ok, so make dinner for five tomorrow. Ya people often tell me-If only I would speak as well as I write. Overburdened and under appreciated mothers. We all sat around and shared horrendous dating stories. I pull out my hair.

Have we been talking from sunrise to sunset?

6 comments:

THE LAYA said...

yes she most definatly is!
as cool as kariyot and shoko - TOGETHER

THE LAYA said...

yes she most definatly is!
as cool as kariyot and shoko - TOGETHER

Es said...

And where do I fit into the picture? See, I'm asking questions!

the sabra said...

Ha! just now got the 'the' insertion of your sign-name.
:)

So, do you forgive me for my harsh stance regarding those two foods being eaten together?

es, where do you see a picture?

Chaya Y. said...

thesabrasmind.blogspot.com

the sabra said...

Man I miss her