Wednesday, July 23, 2008

עדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתי


Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: 23 Wounded


Of the 23 injured, one is reported in moderate condition - apparently with an amputated leg - and the others have light injuries or are suffering from trauma. Among them are a woman and her nine-month-old baby son.

I guess I should rescind my ''all border officers are dumb" declaration because after Yaki Asael, a father of eight from Susia, first shot the terrorist driver, it was a Border Policeman that finished the job and killed him.

Less than three weeks ago, an Arab from eastern Jerusalem killed three people in a similar attack before he was himself killed by a heroic yeshiva student/soldier.

-

Yet, wondrously, miraculously, blessedly, thankfully, mercifully and inspiringly--more than 300 Jews just touched down in Israel, making it their final home. [see here and here]

-

And then there's this. Gilad's army buddies (from his unit) are ending their 3-year service with a march to the Defense Ministry, rallying that "the state must exert all efforts to free the kidnapped soldier". They claim they are willing to do anything--even enter Gaza--in order to get their comrade back.


עדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתיעדמתי

3 comments:

es said...

I'm gonna stop checking up on your blog if every time I come here I see this headline shouting up at me. It just kinda ruins my mood. And much as I love you and your blog and all, I don't love you guys that much. So yeah, post something new and do us all a favor.

Pulling. It. Off.

Just because ;).

the sabra said...

Yes Maam.

the sabra said...

O and if we're gonna be fair here, add something on top of the toby one :(