Sunday, September 09, 2007

I saw this in a sefer...

From the Teshuvos of Reb Fischel Shlit"a, (last page)

B'Inyan Tzvias Tmunos Nashim Mifuratzos:

Lichvod Ahuvati HRH"G Rebbetzin C. Sabra Shlit"a,

In response to your question regarding the correct color to use when marking up pictures of "not-tznius" (but beautiful) women and little girls, I have a few general comments. Firstly, I am not so comfortable to admit it, (but nu, a gaon of my stature has to say the emes), but I takkeh enjoyed the picture. It is a shandeh though that u had to use ink of such strong permanence. I guess I am mechuyav to add though that it is not only pictures of females that need to be covered, but any pictures of Goyim should be either colored on, covered with a sticker, and even better, whenever possible to deface the image and scratch out the picture entirely. I will ask my gabbai to send you a holepuncher. V'Hamachmir Tavo Alav Brocho. It is our Achrayus to remove such graven images, Toi'evos, from our midst. After removing them from your midst, please send the holepunched images to my office.

U'Vnoigeiah L'Inyanenu, your Kasheh was about which color would be most suitable for coloring with. I have examined the sample of pink pen that you sent me. Agav, the pens with glittery fluff on top are much more fun to use. L'fi

Anyiyus Da'ati Vira'os Eini, the pink does not sufficiently cover the Shikza from Medinas Ashkenaz and I was able to see right through your sample, Baruch Hashem. I am gratified that you know me so well. Also, pink is a very similar color to red, which we know from Chachameinu Z"L is the color of Nashim Zonos. Again, thank you and baruch hashem.

Mikan U'lahaba, it is crucial that such pictures be covered in ONLY light ink, and a magic marker is NEVER good. U'Vzchus "Nashim Yaffos" may we merit to "Tizkiru V'asisem Es Kol Mitzvosai Vyisem KEDOSHIM..." Amen Ken Yehi Ratzon.

Kesiva* Vchasima Tova V'raoi Lifarsem Kol Zeh Bishmech!!!


(Ksav Yad Kadsho}


*bli kavanah of any puns

13 comments:

the sabra said...

happy now?!?!

mishmum said...

Tears from laughter.

Anonymous said...

It's not becoming of a Rov of my stature to respond to those that pervert my holy words with Divrei Holilus V'Leitzchanus, but Eis La'asus Heifeiru Torosecha, if I will not respond in Toichocho, the true words that I wrote and their real meaning will be lost forever.

However, because it is right before Yemei Hadin, Rosh Hashana V'Yom Hakkipurim, and also because it is almost six in the morning, I do not want my holy, pure and untainted wors to be a Kateigor against you B'Yeshiva Shel Maaleh U'Viyeshiva Shel Maateh {in a heavenly or earthly court}, and I can only hope the you will repent from you iniquitous ways.

the sabra said...

thank you for translating those hebrew words at the end for me

much appreciated, rav. err Rav.


*five seconds later*

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

brilliant brilliant brilliant

M. said...

Reread and replatzing from how hysterical it is....oh boy!

Avi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Es said...

Hmmm I feel like I'm missing something over here...

Avi said...

{}}{({[Lalalalala]})}{{}

the sabra said...

go eat some celery

Scraps said...

Hahahahaha

the sabra said...

heehee

mishmum said...

Random pick here and PLATZING!!!
Oy we used to have fun. (On someone else's cheshbon)

the sabra said...

hehehe yep!

think we ought to deliver some more postcards to a certain ch resider? (is he still in ch?)

oy so so funny :D