Friday, August 24, 2007

Czech it out! We is Polish!

Ye so we thought that if we looked a bit less touristy, the Polish market place folk wouldn't rip us off as much. So we spoke in broken English and discussed our cleaning equipment (between whispered hushes of harsh sentiments against the 'enemy'). It didn't work. We Kraked ourselves up though. Hehe, twas Nice. Not so Rome-antic necessarily, but that was bseder (everything is in it, yknow).


A Gutten Shabbos World. You are at my (filthy) fingertips :)

p.s. I'm so glad that we are Firenze again :)

7 comments:

mishmum said...

Brilliant... but from you i don't expect anything less.

mishmum said...

fingertips, filthy or greasy?

the sabra said...

obviously Greecy, but whenever we talk about that, it makes me Hungary.

mishmum said...

Che... Che..

aliza said...

firenze is my FAVorite!! say hi to the duomo for me, the ponte veccio, a cobblestone...

aliza said...

u guys crack me up..better than a comedy club

cookie said...

you are officially wacked
this post makes me laugh
and wanna call my sister to share as she would laugh as well...
:)
alas it is late and she is in bed
layla tov to you my dear