Sunday, July 22, 2007

i just wanna be reckless

sometimes i just wanna be reckless,
be irresponsible,
be stupid

sometimes i just wanna go against my better judgment,
and be reckless,
irresponsible,
stupid

sometimes i just wanna stick my fingers in my ears and wiggle my tongue and make a lot of noise till the annoyingly smart guy in my head cannot be heard,
and act recklessly,
irresponsibly,
stupidly

sometimes i just wanna be reckless

but alas, being a chabadnik does not allow for recklessness.
does not allow for irresponsibility.
does not allow for stupidity.

being a chabadnik calls for restraint
for maturity
for wisdom.

blah.

im happy to be a chabadnik.




but still, sometimes i just wanna be reckless.

4 comments:

the sabra said...

somebody saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave me!



and mel isn't even here to sing it

cookie said...

sabraleh, you are adorable.
and not only that, you're refreshingly frank.
so there.
:)

stam said...

Chabad likes light cheeryness..

esther said...

chavale darling just saying hi and that i miss you a lot and think about you alllllll the time. and i DO feel special to be one of the priviliged invited.... or was that from your last post? Whatever I think I am the cavity- its glittery gold and actually SAVED you from having a grandma mouth with all your teeth missing, but can get quite annoying to have around ;).