Friday, April 20, 2007

a public apology

I, Sabra & Chava (tis not a 'we', trust me on this one), would like to publicly apologize to anyone that I may have come in contact with (whether in person, via my blog/internet, or any other which way) who hates feeling that they need to express everything in order for me to understand them. I understand that this is a Behemothic inconvenience for you and I am rather contrite. I would also like to express penitence for being judgemental, for not allowing the 'real you' to emerge, and for not appreciating the fact that you do not necessarily get upset with me when I can't do something you ask of me.

8 comments:

ma said...

woah! choshuv...

ma said...

And now once again i would like to borrow some blogspace.shkoyach.

When i saw an apology coming, i sat up straighter, put a smile on my face..and prepared to forgive...only to shrink back into my chair...

How daunting is this?
Not to find a dish, not a dish in sight, not a CLEAN dish for meee...(you got to hve the right tune..)
okay so 24 hrs.later ya...24 hrs. later !!! du herst??
But i forgave.
Because a)its my child and
b)that child makes me laugh and c)cant say it in public,but
something to do with hot and cold.

Was going to mention something about tripping over the vacuum cleaner wire, but i was afraid of offending ,"wires". nu nu..
Stay tuned though,wires, bezrat hashem you will soon get your undivided attention...

Thanking you again for the space.

wires said...

?????

ma said...

how did you read that so fast??

wires said...

ma. "afraid of offending" whatever for???????????

wires said...

ma. my first comment came b/f your's showed up on the blog :)

the sabra said...

LOLLL

foist of all ma, GET A BLOG!
ok fine, i won't tell you what to do.
only because a)ur my mother and b) that mother sometimes pays for my stuff and c) bothers wires. (heeheehee)

secondly, i DID do the dishes and its not fair that you're (ok fine, i'm also) still singin the song.

thirdly, apology, ya-i told her that we are still laughing at it. she LOLed back with me ;)

and lastly, thanks for being careful w/ wires' feelings. hes so sensitive. i dunno why. wires, why are u so sensitive?

wires said...

sab. oh ur good oh ur good LOL etc...