Saturday, December 02, 2006

Times of Label #4

They put on your boots wrong, Leib.
I'm sorry, Leib.
I'm so sorry they don't realize.

They left you crying by the window, Leib.
I'm sorry, Leib.
I'm so sorry they don't care.

They didn't hold your hand, Leib.
I'm sorry, Leib.
I'm so sorry they don't notice.

They didn't ask you which song you like, Leib.
I'm sorry, Leib.
I'm so sorry they don''t bother.

They called me away for 'just 10 minutes', Leib.
I'm sorry, Leib.
I'm so sorry that I left you with them.

And even more, I'm sorry I can never leave you with them again.

10 comments:

wandering said...

Lucky leibel that he has you.

mom said...

lucky leibel's mom.

Chaya said...

u da best chava

the sabra said...

alrighty everyone, now would be an excellent time to PIPE!

wires said...

s. y the shouting "pipe" ???
(true some people dont care for all the complimenting but still y shout (if u dont like it think how other's will react to it))

the sabra said...

lo heivanti.
this is my blog, i tell whomever i want to pipe.
if you don't like it, don't say pipeable comments.

wires said...

s. "lo heivanti.
this is my blog, i tell whomever i want to pipe.
if you don't like it, don't say pipeable comments"    100%
what i was saying is y shout it

(specialy when its a compliment not an insult etc. ( and this is an honest Q. not an insult) )

the sabra said...

kodem kol, you don't have to copy n paste the whole thing if ur commentin right after.
secondly, i only like real compliments. not ignorant ones. i like compliments for when i work hard. honest compliments for honest labor. nuttin else.

wires said...

s. "i only like real compliments"
understood and makes sense

but s/t that for you comes perhapes easy for s/o else it is what u said -honest labor-

the sabra said...

true that
but the ppl who were commentin know me.