Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A Prayer for Gilad (ben Aviva)


Seems as if there's a blogchain for all to say a personal prayer for the safety and rescue of Gilad. I don't remember where I saw it first, but I see now that olah chadasha was the originator.

My prayer?

I beg of You Hashem to see all the goodness being done by Your children and release a mentally and physically happy, healthy and secure Gilad back to his family.
But don't stop there.
Oh, no.
I DEMAND OF YOU-AD MOSAI?? OH WHEN WILL OUR SUFFERING END??
YOU MUST BRING US MOSHIACH ALREADY!!
"v'amech kulam tzadikim"-hashem, we are a nation of righteous ones!
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RELEASE US FROM THIS UNDESERVED GOLUS!

(special and important shabbat for women coming up, click here for more details)

5 comments:

jim said...

Good for you, I pray that too, and I pray that HaSHem will listen and do so, Sooner rather than later. Yes.

the sabra said...

jim:
amen!
(now go do something positive in his merit)

The Jewish Freak said...

May our precious son be redeemed from the hands of evildoors and delivered back to the loving arms of his nation.

the sabra said...

the jewish freak:
from your mouth to G-ds ears
(see my command to jim)

kasamba said...

Bezras Hashem!!!