Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just Shutup

Shutup. Stop your stupid useless logical words. Don't care. I dont want to see the emotion that's peekin in fearfully, timidly. The anxious breath. Take it away. All away. Just quit it. Pause, stop, eject and throw. Throw it full force farther than the widest sea. No trace. No ripples. No waves. No memory. Torn, burnt then disappeared. But dont want to see shreds or ashes. No remnance. Cease to exist by way of interruptin the utterance of one of the Ten. Just do it, make it null.

Numbify the brain; channel the heart.
One enormous heat of hurt, cast it aside.
Greet, welcome and joyously embrace, Love.
Ichsa, joyously?
Just shutup, already.

Just shutup.

13 comments:

Nemo said...

issues

the sabra said...

shutup

Pragmatician said...

Anti pragmatic I sense:)

Mimi said...

I'm starting to reconsider our online-dating relationship, Sabra.

That's all.

Shhhh....

chumly said...

That covers it all right, I'm keeping this for further reference to the people I need to inform to shut up. Ok I'll be quiet now.

s.J. said...

whut?

sounds like satanic cult talk.
(send me a registeration form)

kasamba said...

Okay.

aliza said...

are we tellin the Boss to cancel the Construction Project and just forget the whole thing?

chanie said...

are you okay? (not that i don't tell myself to shutup, but usually when i do, im not okay, im upset...)

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Hope you feeling ok, powerful stuff.

Bonnie B said...

Shhhhh! I can't hear "them" anymore

remchalamo said...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the sabra said...

remchalamo:
thank you!! finally!!

(o and no, aliza, thats not what i meant)