Thursday, March 23, 2006

perfect singgetry

I was humming a niggun while waiting for the bus this morning (seems like my life revolves around busses, eh?), and just when I got to the climax of the niggun, a "typical" Israeli (long rasta hair, backpack, smokin...) walked passed me and burst out "oh!". At precisely the point where it belonged. I was stunned. It was perfect singgetry. I went singless for a second or two before continuing, humbled.

And you tellin me that there are Jews who are close and Jews who are far?

4 comments:

Eshet Chayil said...

I'm confused...he said oh because you're a jew?

wandering said...

lol.... what a beatufiul, random and perfect moment...

Moochy said...

Nice blog, Loved your previous post.

the sabra said...

e.c.-no. not at all. he was walkin along rechov yaffo, merrily mindin his own business and for some reason he just called/sang "OH!" (one day ill figure out how to attach sound to this thing, so i can let u know the exact pitch/tone of the exclamation.

wandering-random? me? what you talking about?

moochy-bh :)